Physical Therapy & RehabilitationCall 540.316.2680
Getting Back Into Action
Fauquier Health's Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation professionals provide a variety of therapy, recovery, and rehabilitation services that are tailored to our patient’s specific needs. Our therapists help with pain management, swelling, and can guide a patient through recovery from beginning to end using techniques and exercises that help achieve mobility goals. Services offered include, physical and occupational therapy, as well as speech-language pathology services for all ages. Physical Therapy and rehabilitation are often needed when a patient is recovering from a medical procedure. The primary goal is to help guide patients back to a more active and healthy lifestyle.
Talk to your doctor about Fauquier Health Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation.Find a Doctor
Call the clinic today and explore your treatment options.540-316-2680
- Adult physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Pediatric physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Women's health/pelvic floor physical therapy
Specialty services include:
- Spine physical therapy (McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- Parkinson’s Big Program
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- Dry needling physical therapy
- Vestibular physical therapy
Meet Our Therapy Team
Meet our team of licensed professionals and take a look inside of the Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic. We offer several layers of physical therapy and rehabilitation. Our team consists of:
- Physical therapists (PTs). Help people with a range of injury and illness related problems, such as orthopedic conditions, bone and tissue injuries, neurological conditions, workplace injury, and heart and circulatory conditions. PTs can also work with individuals to prevent loss of mobility by developing fitness and wellness programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Occupational therapists (OTs). Assist people in developing the skills they need to function independently in their daily lives with a customized treatment program based on each patient’s goals and abilities. This sometimes includes a home and job site evaluation, performance skills assessments and treatment, adaptive equipment, and training for caregivers.
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs). Work with the full range of human communication disorders in individuals of all ages. They evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, voice, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders.
253 Veterans Dr., Suite 100
Warrenton, VA 20186
Questions? Contact the Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic at 540.316.2680.