Fauquier Health recognizes the importance of building a sense of community through volunteer services. This helps to support our mission of Making Communities Healthier. Volunteering has been heavily rooted in Fauquier Health’s culture for over 65 years, and our volunteers are an important and valued part of our team.
We welcome volunteers to designated areas within the healthcare system. Depending on COVID-19 community transmission levels, volunteers may be asked not to visit within certain areas for a certain period of time.
The various areas needing volunteers at Fauquier Health may include:
- Front desk – greeters and escorts
- Pet Therapy Program – dog and miniature horse
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Surgical Waiting
- Emergency Department
- The Villa at Suffield Meadows
- Reiki for staff – Japanese technique to promote relaxation
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Services Department at 540.316.2910.