Fauquier Health recognizes the importance of building a sense of community through volunteer services. This helps to support our mission of Making Communities Healthier. Volunteering has been heavily rooted in Fauquier Health’s culture for over 65 years, and our volunteers are an important and valued part of our team.
We are excited to welcome our Volunteers back to designated areas within the healthcare system. The various areas needing volunteers at Fauquier Health include:
- Front desk – greeters and escorts
- Home Care Shop
- Concierge carts
- Pet Therapy Program – dog and miniature horse
- Emergency Department
- Fauquier Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- The Villa at Suffield Meadows
- Reiki for staff – Japanese technique to promote relaxation
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Services Department at 540.316.2910.