Front lobby entrance of the hospital is open everyday from 6am-7pm.
Outside of those hours, the ED entrance is open.
Hospital Visitation Policies
- Visitation is permitted 24/7 in the hospital. Each patient is allowed one patient care partner over the age of 18 to stay with them overnight in their room.
- Visitors who are ill are not permitted to visit patients admitted to the hospital for safety concerns. All visitors will be screened at the main hospital front desk or Emergency Department (ED) registration desk. A visitor sticker must be worn at all times showing the approved visitation status.
- Emergency Department (ED) patients will be allowed two visitors at one time. Additional visitors may remain in the ED waiting room.
- Patients admitted to the ICU are permitted two visitors at one time except between the hours of 10:30am-11:30am.
- Intermediate Care Nursery (ICN) patients will be authorized two adult visitors at one time.
- Operating Room (OR), Outpatient Special Procedures (OPSP), Infusion Center (IC), Medical Imaging (MI), Outpatient Laboratory, and Interventional Radiology (IR) will be allowed one care partner in the designated waiting room. No visitors will be allowed in procedural areas. Exceptions may apply if one or more the following conditions exist:
- The patient is a minor
- The patient requires assistance due to altered cognition or developmental disability
- The patient has altered mobility and requires assistance
- Children over the age of 12 or children of the patient are permitted to visit between 8:00am-8:00pm. Siblings may visit in the Family Birthing Center but are not authorized in the Intermediate Care Nursery (ICN).
- Siblings are allowed in the Family Birthing Center (FBC). Children under age 12, who are not siblings, may not visit.
- Patients in isolation status, may have two visitors. Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided by the hospital and will be worn during the entire length of the visit.
- Appropriate facemask must be worn at all times while in a patient care area or in a waiting area. Need a mask? Ask registration desk.
- Hand hygiene must be performed frequently including upon arrival and departure.