Billing & Charges
We are committed to helping you understand and prepare for potential out-of-pocket costs related to medical services you or a loved one may receive at our hospital.
List of Charges
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), requires us to provide a complete list of charges for all services and items provided by our facility. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, please find a list of charges which includes diagnostic testing for COVID-19.
The amounts listed are not necessarily reflective of your actual financial responsibility.
Discussing Your Charges
We recommend that all patients contact their insurer to discuss their individual situations and determine the potential out-of-pocket costs of their care. This discussion with your insurer is an important step because many factors affect an individual's financial responsibility for the cost of hospital care, including:
- If an individual has insurance, and under which insurer and plan he or she is covered;
- Individual qualifications for additional financial assistance from the facility;
- Factors specific to each patient's care and needs, such as:
- Length of stay in the hospital
- Specific items needed for care
- Additional testing required or recommended by your provider
- Unexpected complications
Please refer to the Billing FAQs to learn more.
Questions? Contact our Financial Counselor at 540.316.2970.