Fauquier County has several OB/GYN physicians who -- in addition to delivering babies -- work with women of all ages on gynocological issues, including:
- Heavy bleeding or other problems with menstruation
- Abnormal pap test
- Post-partum concerns
To address these issues, Fauquier Health OB/GYN physicians offer these services:
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal care
- Hysteroscopy (an examination of the uterus by insertion of a camera) to address bleeding issues
- Endometrial ablation
- Temporary contraception
- Permanent contraception (hysterectomy and tubal ligation)
- Pap testing and other cancer screening
- Physical therapy specifically designed for women.
To locate a physician in your area, see Find a Provider.