SPECIALIZED PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION CARE
*Aquatic physical therapy is available in a warm-water therapy pool.
Some children need pediatric rehabilitation services to achieve their full functional potential at home, at school and in their community.
Fauquier Health’s Pediatric Rehabilitation facilities offer:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
We offer two convenient, child-friendly locations in Northern Virginia - Gainesville and Warrenton.
Children may benefit if they have:
- Acute traumas
- Articulation disorders
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Birth injuries
- Chronic diseases
- Developmental delays
- Feeding problems
- Musculoskeletal or rheumatologic conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Pragmatic language difficulties
- Receptive/expressive language delays
- Surgical recovery needs
A TEAM APPROACH TO PEDIATRIC REHAB
Children participating in our Northern Virginia pediatric rehabilitation treatments receive care from multidisciplinary teams that evaluate their capabilities and limitations, and develop individualized treatment plans to help maximize independence and quality of life.
Pediatric rehab therapists use a variety of techniques and technologies to:
- Relieve pain
- Relax muscles
- Develop self-care skills
- Improve cognitive abilities
- Address swallowing problems
- Support growth and development
- Enhance speech and language skills
- Prevent future complications and impairments
- Improve strength, mobility, coordination, range-of motion and fine motor skills
- Teach the correct use of wheelchairs, braces and other assistive devices for mobility and communication
Our expert pediatric rehab therapists provide quality treatment with compassion while incorporating fun, age-appropriate activities to help kids develop and improve their functional skills to reach their maximum potential. The gains children make during pediatric rehabilitation therapy often help them perform at age level and improve their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Learn about our other outpatient rehabilitative services including orthopedic, cardiac rehab, pulmonary and senior rehabilitation.
Please contact our office at either phone number below to set up an evaluation. A current physician's prescription is required for evaluations.
TWO CONVENIENT PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION LOCATIONS
View Larger Map
253 Veterans Drive, Warrenton, VA 20186
View Larger Map
7915 Lake Manassas Drive, Gainesville, VA 20155 • 703.743.7350