Home Care Shop
The Fauquier Hospital Auxiliary’s Home Care Shop is a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated to promoting and supporting the health of the local community. We are located on the first floor of the main hospital; past the Hospital Gift Shop on the right.
An array of home health supplies to ease recovery from an illness or injury:
· Compression hosiery/sleeves
· Wound care supplies
· Bedroom/bathroom safety items
· Walkers, transport wheelchairs and other mobility equipment and accessories
· Orthopedic, sports medicine and arthritis products
· Posture and lumbar supports
· Selected medical equipment
Support for cancer patients with a large variety of items:
· Hair loss solutions
· Synthetic, monofilament and human hair wigs
· Hair additions
· Turbans and scarves
· Amoena brand post-mastectomy forms, lingerie, swimwear, lounge and active wear
· Other cancer awareness items, including: magnets, apparel, jewelry, and other gifts
Help new mothers so they can have an enhanced experience:
· Medela brand hospital-grade Symphony breast pump rentals
-We require a refundable deposit, and either a monthly or weekly charge.
· Other Medela breastfeeding accessories and breast pumps
· Post-maternity support belts
Supplies for medical professional:
· Identification badges and lanyards
· Stethoscopes, pen lights and pocket organizers
· Cherokee scrubs and lab jackets (in stock and special order)
· Other accessories
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Questions? Reach us at 540-316-4437.