Home Care Services
Fauquier Health Home Care Services was selected as a Home Care Elite home care providers ranking them in the top 25 percent of providers in the country for quality outcomes.
Our Virginia Home Health Care Services team—consisting of registered nurses, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists and medical social workers—is committed to helping patients enjoy life and remain as independent as possible. In addition to clinical services, all staff members answer questions, listen to concerns, and educate patients and their families about the proper ways to manage their healthcare needs. From pediatric home care to home care services for adults and seniors, our team provides personalized treatment for each and every patient in Northern Virginia.
Fauquier Health's Northern Virginia Home Care Services has been designated a 2013 Cardiovascular Pioneer by National Campaign
Home Care Services
Home Care Services can help you:
Comprehensive Virginia Home Health Care Services:
Nurses provide wound care, collect lab work, administer medications, monitor for complications and teach others to care for the patient
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists provide rehabilitation services such as strengthening exercises, therapy for balance and walking, home safety, daily living activities and help with assistive device use
- Northern Virginia
care aides provide assistance to qualifying patients when they are unable to perform self-care activities
- Medical social workers provide emotional and/or financial counseling, locate community resources and help plan for health care needs
To qualify or our home care services, a patient must:
Be a resident within our service area in Northern Virginia, including Fauquier, Rappahannock Counties and parts of Loudoun, Culpeper and Prince William Counties (Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow and Nokesville.)
- Be under the medical supervision of a physician
- Require intermittent, professional skilled health care services in the home setting
- In most cases, be homebound or unable to leave home without considerable effort and assistance
To arrange for Fauquier Health's Virginia Home Care Services:
Call 540-316-2700 or 1-800-848-4114. After hours, call 540-316-5000 and ask for the home care nurse on call. Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurances. Medicare/Medicaid certified and Joint Commission accredited.