• Health and Dental Plans
• Retirement Savings Plan - with a hospital match for eligible employees
• Life Insurance
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts - for medical and dependent care
• Employee Assistance Program – to assist employees and their families in resolving personal and family problems
• Membership in Northern Piedmont Federal Credit Union
In addition to this generous benefits package, employees at Fauquier Health enjoy other attractive “perks”:
• The best lunch in town can be found at The Bistro. All employees receive a 20% discount at The Bistro all the time.
• Free annual flu shot
• Discounted membership to the Wellness Center
• Discount massage therapy sessions offered at the Wellness Center
• Discounted tickets for local amusement parks
• Discounted movie theater tickets for Regal Cinemas
• Numerous employee rewards and recognition programs
• Employee wellness programs
• 37.5 hour work weeks to allow employees a better work/life balance
• Easy commute into Warrenton versus Northern Virginia, which saves commuters gasoline and vehicle maintenance and a long commute!
As a patient-centered, community hospital that follows the Planetree model of care, our employees strive to demonstrate daily the caring behaviors – to other employees as well as staff – that make a hospital a caring and healing environment.
The bottom line is this: As a hospital focused on maintaining the health and wellness of our community in Virginia, we know our employees are our most valuable assets. So, we offer a competitive benefits program along with additional “perks” to reward employees and promote work-life balance. We think you will find Fauquier Health to be a friendly and rewarding place to work.
Visit our Careers page to learn how you can join the Fauquier Health team.